Get the benefits of better, faster and most secure cloud services
What is Cloud Migration?
Cloud Migration is a process whereby an organization’s digital assets, resources, and services or applications are deployed in the cloud, where the migrated assets cannot be accessed beyond the cloud’s firewall.
What You Get with Cloud Migration Services from I.T. Responsive
- Migration strategy and plan tailored to your business needs.
- Application(s) and data warehouse architectures adapted to the cloud.
- CI/CD pipeline design for rapid development.
- Modernized application(s) or DWH.
- cloud infrastructure configuration.
- Integration of cloud and on-premises environments to form a hybrid cloud infrastructure, if required.
- CI/CD implementation.
- Test strategy, test plan, test cases. Automated tests.
- Data migration scripts, data migrated.
- Detailed process descriptions and policies regulate IT service provisioning after cloud migration.
- Cloud-specific knowledge transfers to in-house architects, developers, testers, DevOps engineers, IT support specialists, DBAs, and security administrators.
- Setup of monitoring tools to measure cloud app/DWH performance, load, etc.
- Cloud operating cost optimization strategy.